Wide bodied RAC roll bar

Glen_I

Wide bodied RAC roll bar with detachable uprights and powder coated boot panel with removable access panel

£140 + postage or collection from Newbury, Berkshire 

20200429_162901.jpg

20200104_155306.jpg

Price reduced to £140

Regards 

Still available

Reduced to £120

Regards 

Thats a good set up for the road rather than the single hoop

Hi Terry,

Yes, hence the reason for having it when I originally built it, only changing due to having full cage now.

Never trusted a single hoop if god forbid the time arrived!

Forgive my ignorance but what does RAC mean? And is this a genuine westfield item? What year car is it from? Will it fit more modern wide bodied cars? 

Thanks

RAC means nothing nowadays, really, it’s just the name of the bar. It is not compliant with motorsport regs, so not to be confused with the MSA bar, which is.

The design had one or two detail changes over the years, but will “fit” any wide body Westfield chassis new or oldEr. It may be trickier on some cars than others, and I don’t recall if I’ve ever seen one on an FW body car, so that could possibly be an issue.

It is basically just a taller Roll Bar than the non safety device standard roll bar, and also has proper cross bracing as well as rear braces, so it’s also much stronger and much less likely to collapse.

I fitted one to my FW. Rear braces take some work but ok.

• Like 1

👍

Yes it is genuine, I can take some measurements if need be??

Regards Glen 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.