VIRTUAL Cheshire and North Staffs meet - Thursday May 7 @7:30

Greenstreak-Andy D

Gents,

Well we are still in lockdown, the virtual Skype meet worked well earlier this month, so i thought we could go for a repeat virtual meeting for May. I have deliberately set this up early to give folk a chance to familiarise themselves with Skype video calling.

So for those that attended last time you should have a Skype notification, with meeting set in the calendar.

For those that would like to give it a go, send me a PM with your email / Skype address and i will add you to the group chat.

Think the Skype call can be accessed via web so you may not need to download the app.

We will see! Someone more knowledgable than me will let me know.

Gents,

Due to the current state of the nation/world, i thought would give it a go to have a virtual Skype meet.

So for those that are interested send me a PM with your email address and i will add you to the group chat and email or PM you back the link to join. Think the Skype call can be accessed via web so you may not need to download the app.

We will see! Someone more knowledgable than me will let me know.

If not Skype can be accessed here..

https://www.skype.com/en/

As well as the PC version linked above, the Apple version is here:https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/skype-for-iphone/id304878510

The android version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.skype.raider&hl=en

@Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary @Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO @Rayzinzerbar @westyjord87 @Lawry Playle @Si.Dalziel @6carjon @BillyPee @1960dave @Westie66 @Wilfman @Patrick Costello Joint Black Country AO - we'd welcome another special guest appearance?

Will go live at 7:30PM, feel free to join any time thereafter.

Here's hoping i manage the IT challenge!

Andy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A reminder for this weeks virtual meet!

• Thanks 1

Yes me too if only to see who has the fullest fridge of beer and wine 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I will be attending. Going to limit the beer supply for this one.

• Haha 2

Sorry guys . Work is  calling,  need to miss tonight.  Apologies Jon 

• Sad 2

Another good meet: 

image.png.33d88864d65927eca60135099a3e612f.png

Thanks for organising @Greenstreak-Andy D

• Like 2