SEIW Sport seats (sold) and Fan belts

fildyke

i have a pair of SEiW Black with Red inserts/piping Sport Seats which are now surplus to requirements following lock down upgrade itus.

They're in pretty good nick for their age and have cleaned up well but the drivers side has a couple of small tears as can be seen in the photos. Passenger seat has a few minor marks but nothing serious and no tears. Both come with the adjuster rails.

looking for £250 but open to sensible offers.

Afraid i can't deliver during lockdown and i wouldn't expect anyone to travel at the mo to pick them up but wanted to list them while i have time and happy to reserve them with a small deposit pending collection once the lockdown restrictions are lifted.

i also have the original IVA steering wheel, (No boss though I'm afraid) its one of the older style westfield originals. Its in ok condition apart from some of the stitching is coming apart hence why i changed it.  i'm sure it would still be ok for the IVA test so I'm open to offers. this could be posted. Now sold

I'm based in Redditch and if you want any more info by all means get in touch.

cheers

phil

20200416_195200.jpg

20200416_195113.jpg

20200416_195045.jpg

20200416_195001.jpg

20200416_194900.jpg

20200416_194908.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The buyer could take the boss off mine, hey presto one nice steering wheel 

Hi Phil

I've been using Parcel Force 48 a lot over the last month or so. If you can package them up well, maybe worth a try? I've just had a windscreen delivered (in one piece!) from Essex to here in Devon…12kg weight and cost £23.40.They will collect from your home, do the labels, there's no direct contact with the driver and it's fully tracked. If you've not used it before might be worth considering if someone was in a hurry to get your seats! Regards Gareth

On 05/05/2020 at 12:31, GarethHD said:

Hi Phil

I've been using Parcel Force 48 a lot over the last month or so. If you can package them up well, maybe worth a try? I've just had a windscreen delivered (in one piece!) from Essex to here in Devon…12kg weight and cost £23.40.They will collect from your home, do the labels, there's no direct contact with the driver and it's fully tracked. If you've not used it before might be worth considering if someone was in a hurry to get your seats! Regards Gareth

Thanks for the suggestion Gareth. 

Seats are still for sale but the steering wheel is now sold. 

Edited by fildyke
Edit typo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just sorting out the garage and came across these 4 fan belts. I had them off a forum member and as far as I'm aware they're all new apart from one of the gates  but you can't tell. 

2 are unipart GMV60925 and 2 are Gates 68359. 

Just want back what I paid for them as hopefully they will be useful to someone. How does a fiver each plus postage sound. 

Seats still for sale. Open to offers. 

Cheers

20200615_201026.jpg

20200615_201135.jpg

20200615_200935.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Seats are sold but Didn't bother putting the belts on the bay so I still have them. Free to good home. 

Just pay the postage

• fildyke changed the title to SEIW Sport seats (sold) and Fan belts

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.