SOLD - Westfield Mazda SDV Camber Adjustable Front Wishbones 

Mark (smokey mow)

Camber adjustable top front wishbones, with sleeve nut and washer.

No more removing the ball joint from the upright to make adjustments, just loosen the lock nut and set the camber perfectly to the exact setting you are looking for. These use the same BMW ball joint as the standard wishbones.

To the best of my knowledge Westfield only ever made 5 sets of these and they are now discontinued. This was the very first set made.

These are new, all bushes fitted but never fitted to the car. There some light storage marks, these are painted that her than powder coated and otherwise are like new.

Difficult to price since no longer available but a new pair of standard upper wishbones are £277.20 so hows £200 posted? -SOLD subject to payment 

PM or email me at wsccessex@btinternet.com

F00193BD-7D69-4F11-9331-DCC9D7497C62.jpeg

CC58290D-091E-4C8F-963D-5B4F953708D9.jpeg

Offers invited before I put on eBay 

Hi are these a better option over the standard wishbone?
Im part way through a MX-5 sdv build and back on it after a good few years of dormancy, how often might you need to adjust camber on a car that will mainly be used on the road. 

Sold subject to payment 

2 hours ago, APfarmer said:

Hi are these a better option over the standard wishbone?
Im part way through a MX-5 sdv build and back on it after a good few years of dormancy, how often might you need to adjust camber on a car that will mainly be used on the road. 

In a road car the benefits are minimal but this type of wishbone does allow for finer adjustment of the geometry and you don’t have to remove the ballpoint from the upright when setting the camber.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.