SOLD - Top steering internal column

Si.Dalziel

Replaced my upper steering column with a QR one. This may be of use to someone. I can get measurements etc if required.

Open to offers

1CBFBA66-B599-48C2-BAD2-CAD2DD0F1809.thumb.jpeg.e71bc610ef715bd9e06e60a151b1a795.jpeg

Hi mate,

Just changed my sierra column for a quick release weld on, so would take yours as another spare if suitable. My inner column around 750mm length 20mm diameter. Did have a standard westfield iva wheel on it originally. Perhaps you would let me know if suitable. Thanks Bill

7 minutes ago, WillC said:

Perhaps you would let me know if suitable. 

This had the standard Westfield IVA wheel on so yes I believe it is suitable

If it is the right dimensions then I would take it, subject of course to agreed price and your ability to post. I see the steering wheel and hub as well ,would that fit onto this shaft? Look forward to hearing from you . Regards Bill

46 minutes ago, WillC said:

I see the steering wheel and hub as well ,would that fit onto this shaft? Look forward to hearing from you . Regards Bill

I can post but it may take some time in the current climate. The wheel etc that’s pre drilled for free wheel I am selling doesn’t fit it’s from a different shaft and my IVA wheel is sold.

pm me and we can work out postage and a price

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.