VIRTUAL Cheshire and North Staffs meet - Thursday April 2 @7:30

Greenstreak-Andy D

Gents,

Due to the current state of the nation/world, i thought would give it a go to have a virtual Skype meet.

So for those that are interested send me a PM with your email address and i will add you to the group chat and email or PM you back the link to join. Think the Skype call can be accessed via web so you may not need to download the app.

We will see! Someone more knowledgable than me will let me know.

If not Skype can be accessed here..

https://www.skype.com/en/

@Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary  @Rayzinzerbar @westyjord87 @Si.Dalziel @6carjon @BillyPee

@1960dave @Westie66 @Wilfman @Lawry Playle

@Patrick Costello Joint Black Country AO - we'd welcome another special guest appearance?

Please drop @Greenstreak-Andy D a PM and he'll send a skype invite

As well as the PC version linked above, the Apple version is here: https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/skype-for-iphone/id304878510

The android version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.skype.raider&hl=en

Will go live at 7:30PM, feel free to join any time thereafter.

Here's hoping i manage the IT challenge!

Andy

• Like 2

Thanks for setting up @Greenstreak-Andy.  

How about the usual mob:

@Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary

@westyjord87 @Si.Dalziel @6carjon @BillyPee @1960dave @Westie66 (I've invited Andy by TXT, Mark). @Wilfman @Lawry Playle

@Patrick Costello Joint Black Country AO - we'd welcome another special guest appearance?

Please drop @Greenstreak-Andy D a PM and he'll send a skype invite

As well as the PC version linked above, the Apple version is here: https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/skype-for-iphone/id304878510

The android version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.skype.raider&hl=en

If anyone wishes a test call or help with Skype, just PM me.

Hope to see/hear you all tomorrow.

• Like 1

Yes I am in.

Andy you have my phone number I believe.

Can we all please promise to wear something normal and modest as I don't want any scary moments😃

Jon

• Haha 1

Thanks Andy for getting this great idea rolling, I've been ill since Sunday, so not had much chance to look in on here! 

Promise not to  broadcast scary images from my sick bed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 6carjon said:

Can we all please promise to wear something normal and modest as I don't want any scary moments😃

Jon

Don't worry the Bagpuss Onsie, is in the wash! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's the old grannies outfit they are worried about.....and the lipstick😀

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Julie Hall - Peak District AO said:

It's the old grannies outfit they are worried about.....and the lipstick😀

You'd be very welcome to dial in too!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m now in proper quarantine so can’t see me dialling in from my sick bed. But it’s a great idea if I had the energy I would quarantine from the garage with a beer sat in the car lol

• Sad 2

Get well soon Si, the biggy aside, there's a few nasty bugs doing the rounds at the moment.

• Thanks 1

Gents,

I have sent out an email to those that would like to join the Skype conference call, just hope it works ok!

Those outside our area are welcome to join in, i'm not limiting this to just Cheshire and N Staffs.

Keep safe everyone

Andy

• Like 2

On 01/04/2020 at 10:55, Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO said:

Please drop @Greenstreak-Andy D a PM and he'll send a skype invite

Thank you for the offer but not tonight. Me and my boy have pre arranged plans.

I'll be up for the next one!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks everyone for a unique, enjoyable and definitely memorable monthly meet. Sorry I dropped off but my iPad ran out of juice... while charging!.

• Haha 1

Yeah, I had my iPad plugged into a laptop, it just about managed to stop the power draining lower on the iPad, but didn’t increase it at all, must really sap the juice!

Thanks Andy, a great, and er, unusual evening!  Don’t worry Bill, Jon promised to save his other “outfit” for the next virtual meet, So you didn’t miss it!

• Like 1