Real Racing 3 Time trial challenge

tex

2 hours ago, tex said:

There's a fine line between traction and binning it... 

Yep. I have spent most of the day, binning it

Your time around brands hatch in the silvia was very quick... Was 😁

I just got the alert :( just told the wife not to talk to me for the next few hours

I took off traction control and feathered around tight bends, hugging all kerbs really tight

All assists are off. But the corner after the hairpin, you nail perfectly and I seem to over push it or you shoot past me. 

And then by the long sweeping right you are gone...

Great game though.  

Yea that left hander is very hard. The front understeers like crazy... Think the trick is to back off without brain in sufficient time and aim the centre of the car at the kerbs if possible. The right hander is a double apex braking on the 1st one aim again centre of car at 2nd. 

There's some awesome cars further on. I've just completed the la ferrari championships. 

Koeniggsegg one 1 car is good. Had to win that... Took a lot of effort to get it. 

F1's are cool with the drafting.. The down force is really obvious at monza round parabolica... Look at my time trial scores in the list view. Click on the orange button to the right and you can watch that person's lap to see their lines... Handy tool

• Thanks 1