Spare wheel bracket and numberplate light SOLD

tolf

As per title.

£15 plus postage

E8736CC0-2CF7-4D7A-A830-9808EA5B4B65.jpeg

F7E1E19B-3323-45F7-8C1E-BC655D5C7241.jpeg

Hi,

In the westfield manual it says the spare wheel carrier can be adjusted to width of wheel. Is your carrier designed to do that ie westfield supplied? If you can confirm yes I will take. Thanks and regards Bill

48 minutes ago, WillC said:

Hi,

In the westfield manual it says the spare wheel carrier can be adjusted to width of wheel. Is your carrier designed to do that ie westfield supplied? If you can confirm yes I will take. Thanks and regards Bill

Hi Bill

There is no adjustment on this one. The arms that fit into the chassis mount are welded to the support frame. 
The distance between the supports is 450mm. I had it supporting a 15” wheel and tyre if that helps

thanks Ian

HI again,

Thanks for that I will have to strip the boot box out and measure. I have 205 section tyres x 15 inch on so will need to see if it will work. Will get back to you when I have looked.

KInd regards

1 hour ago, WillC said:

HI again,

Thanks for that I will have to strip the boot box out and measure. I have 205 section tyres x 15 inch on so will need to see if it will work. Will get back to you when I have looked.

KInd regards

Hi Bill

ok no problem. I has the same size tyres. The holder fixes to a couple of round mounts which are welded to the rear chassis cross beam

Hi Ian

I've sent you a pm

cheers Gareth

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.