Yorkshire_Pudding

Hi guys,

just thought I’d write a quick Introduction post. A lot of you may already know me as I’ve been out with my dad (Barry Wilson) for the last 11 years in his Westfield zetec.

So, I’m a 22 year old mechanical engineering apprentice for a turbo manufacturer. I have wanted a Westfield for a while now and after looking at a few second hand Westfield’s for sale that needed a fair bit of work to make them how I wanted them. I decided to take the plunge and order a starter kit that is due around the middle of June.

just thought I’d add a quick picture of myself for those of you who won’t know me.

I have just been getting the garage ready for the Westfield’s arrival which has included wiring in some new LED light boxes, making a very important shelf to hold the brew and the Bluetooth speaker and an all round tidy up. 

I will be starting a build thread when the car arrives and I look forward to meeting a lot of you and all the knowledge and experience that will bring as well.

thanks guys 👍

Andy

6C971B63-A23B-40D5-9F10-85D00BF72813.jpeg

• Like 8

Welcome Andy, we'll all be devouring all the build threads we can by June! Look forward to reading more!

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum Andy, make sure you keep your dad away from it. 

• Haha 3

Hi Andy & welcome from Manchester!

Regularly across in Sheffield if you need a hand with anything (or to borrow any tools etc). 

Looking forward to the build diary. 

Brads

• Like 1

Welcome Andy  :yes:

• Like 1

Hi Andy, Great to see that you have finally become an individual WSCC member. Glen and I have very happy memories of rather too many hours sat outside The Strines with you and your dad at the end of our runs out around the Peak District. In fact I hold you two wholly resonsible for helping to get my area off the ground and I will be forever grateful to you for that. We will look forward to many more laughs in the future. 

Good luck with the build and love and hugs to you and your dad, Glen and Julie xxxx

• Like 1

Thanks Everyone! And those were the days Glen and Julie we had so much fun nearly every weekend! 

• Like 1