NEW MEMBERSHIP PACKS...**** UPDATE****

Mark Redpath - WSCC Membership Secretary

Hi 

yes the wait is over....unlike lockdown!!!!

your membership pack should be with you over the next few days,

thanks 

mark

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Hi All,

I've signed up but it doesn't seem like I can post anywhere, I guess I need to join a membership. I just wanted to post in the wanted section as I'm after a black Seight if there's any for sale. Do I need to join for this, and if so how do I do that and how much does it cost?

Thanks in advance, 

Ricky

Hi Ricky

you need to be a paid member to post on the forum, you can either pay £10 for a 60day trial, or become a full member for £30, let me know and I’ll send an invoice to your registered email,

cheers

mark

• Thanks 1

On 25/11/2020 at 11:25, Mark Redpath - WSCC Membership Secretary said:

Hi 

yes the wait is over....unlike lockdown!!!!

your membership pack should be with you over the next few days,

thanks 

mark

Hi Mark, I've just paid for full membership. Do I get a membership package? Is the package info etc? 

Thanks

Dan

Hi Dan

Welcome to the Wscc, You will indeed receive a membership pack, yours will be on its way to you in the next week or so, you would have received an automated welcome

email with your membership number etc, please check spam folder etc,

Thanks

Mark

• 2 months later...

just like to say thankyou to the forum members as i got home from work today there was a new member package from you blokes did not expect it but do appreciate  the magazine /calander/stickers and key ring dont own a westie but i am enjoying the forum i find forums easier to follow than the F/B stuff

keep well everyone

chris

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

No rush on this at all, but I haven't had my pack yet. I have some holes to cover on the car following some mods and I reckon the club's sticker can be put to good use .😄

Richard.

Good news for all members who have joined in the last month, your new shiney membership welcome pack is due to land on your door step next week, 

Mark

• Thanks 1

• 6 months later...

Hi Rod

your membership expired last Sunday, you should have received a renewal invoice, if you can’t find it and wish to renew let me know and I’ll resend it,

thanks

mark

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mark, thanks for the reply. I hadn't received it no problem, I did the renewal on line tonight. Question, I want to sell the Westfield and don't seem to be able to add it to the for sale page. The link is greyed out? Any advice welcome.

Rod

• 3 weeks later...

membership pack? that sounds just exciting enough to feel a bit left out that I never received one. 

• 3 months later...

As of today all Membership packs are in the post and should drop on the doorstep any day now.....

• 1 month later...

Hi, joined about a month ago and paid my subscription, but haven’t received anything, do I get anything in the post etc?

thanks

Greg

Hi Greg, 

sorry to hear you’ve not received your membership pack,

just checked postage and your was definitely sent out on the 8th feb, I’ll get another one out to you asap,

cheers

mark