NEW MEMBERSHIP PACKS...**** UPDATE****

Mark Redpath - WSCC Membership Secretary

I have still not recieved any membership pack or magazine to date. I have checked all details and they are correct.

Cheers martin 

The Autumn magazine has only just started going out the end of last week, what normally happens once a magazine publishing date is close, is that we hold back sending out packs, so that we can include the latest copy.

Please note, though it can take a week or so for the magazines to all get delivered, I’ve not had mine yet either, though some have landed today. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi  I joined in August and have not received a membership pack or the autumn magazine. Can I expect them soon or Have I done something wrong in not providing the necessary info.

I have checked my profile and it looks ok. Thanks in advance. Pete

On 10/09/2022 at 21:35, Bellyboy said:

I have still not recieved any membership pack or magazine to date. I have checked all details and they are correct.

Cheers martin 

Hi Martin

Your membership pack was put together on 20/8/22, if it doesnt arrive in the next few days please let me know and I'll send another on out....

Thanks 

Mark 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mark Redpath - WSCC Membership Secretary said:

Hi Martin

Your membership pack was put together on 20/8/22, if it doesnt arrive in the next few days please let me know and I'll send another on out....

Thanks 

Mark 

Hi Mark. 

Many thanks. The pack came yesterday and I am enjoying reading it. Love the key ring.

Cheers martin 

• Like 2

• 8 months later...

I rejoined on 31st May, I'm not sure if I'm "entitled" to a pack as a rejoiner, but would it be possible to have a copy of the summer edition magazine?

Ian 

2 hours ago, Yanto said:

I rejoined on 31st May, I'm not sure if I'm "entitled" to a pack as a rejoiner, but would it be possible to have a copy of the summer edition magazine?

Ian 

Until then, the PDF is available to download:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, itsagoodalife said:

just a quick question , is there a welcome pack for new members ? 

There is and @Mark Redpath - WSCC Membership Secretary will post it to you in due course.  (He tends to send them out in bunches rather than one at a time, so please be patient.) 😎

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

Received my welcome pack and Magazines this week.Very impressed with the content and quality.

Many thanks Ranald.

• Like 2