NEW MEMBERSHIP PACKS...**** UPDATE****

Mark Redpath - WSCC Membership Secretary

Hello and welcome to all new Members and returning Members, due to the unforeseen circumstances at the moment there will be a delay in you receiving your membership packs, I'm currently on lockdown here at Membership Towers, so as soon as things improve ill get the membership packs out in the post.....

Thanks you for your understanding in these unusual times,

Stay safe

Mark 

• Like 4

Hello All

Hope everyone is well... All 54 New Membership packs have been put together and delivered to the Post Office today, so my apologies for the delay and keep an eye out for the Post Man over the next few days.......

Thanks

Mark

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Morning All

The latest run of membership packs has been dispatched and will be with you all  Mon/Tues a little longer if your one of the five overseas members !!!!

Thanks 

Mark

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Kev,

let me have your membership number and ill look into it for you !!!!

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Guest Membership said:

Membership no. is 23454. 

I think you might be signing in here with the wrong email address - as you should not be a "guest"

Chris is right, Kevin, you’re signing in with the wrong details from the look of it, which makes it had to track.

your display name is Kevin Leech, you can use this, or your registered email address, plus password, to sign in. Then you should properly show up as a member, and be able to check things like the postal address we have for you.

I can see from the back of house records, your membership was updated towards the end of June, after the cheque was received.

Im not sure if you will have just slipped in under the last membership pack shipment, as the dates were quite close together, @Mark Redpath - WSCC Membership Secretary can answer that one for you.

D

Morning I was just trying to order a Sticker and saw there were membership packs that we should receive. I have not received one as yet, do you know if it was dispatched, thanks Ben

12 hours ago, Benrobson2999 said:

Morning I was just trying to order a Sticker and saw there were membership packs that we should receive. I have not received one as yet, do you know if it was dispatched, thanks Ben

Calling @Mark Redpath - WSCC Membership Secretary

All new Membership packs are up to date and on there way, so keep an eye out for your postman.

thanks

Mark.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

There is currently a delay with new membership packs, I’m waiting for the delivery of the new keyrings, will update ASAP.

Thanks

Mark

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 29/09/2020 at 22:22, Mark Redpath - WSCC Membership Secretary said:

There is currently a delay with new membership packs, I’m waiting for the delivery of the new keyrings, will update ASAP.

Thanks

Mark

Hi. This is not a moan in anyway, but was wondering if my new membership pack is being dealt with? Fully aware that we are living in difficult times. No rush from my end. Finding this forum very useful and welcoming. Worth every penny.