top wishbone pair standard £10

unicoil 35mm max x 2         £10

8mm coated copper fuel pipe £10

(ss mikalor/ash band clamps   £10) sold

8 str silicon hose 6.5 to 51mm(330 to 560 lg) £15 sold

pace products ally intercooler 450x290x50 core 570x330o/a 60mm outlets £20 sold

(10) now 8 silicon bends 19 to 63mm £20(32mm soldsold

narrow seats IVA suitable 340mm wide(400 with padding) c/w runners £50 sold

Any reasonable offer will be ok, all available from my address, can post but will be extra at cost.

Please note that with virus restrictions there may be delays!

Interested in all the 32mm ID stuff - what have you got? (Inc hose joiners)

15 minutes ago, syman84 said:

@RussH will be interested in some hose

Hi,

32mm hose 1xU, 1x32to38, 1x90degree, 1x35mm reinforced 400 str

32mm ally 1xstr about 400mm long with no flaring.

thanks Jim

18 minutes ago, Wowblaauw said:

Hi interested in your mikalor/ash band clamps etc

cheers

Craig

Hi Craig,

Clamps are 3 x 64 to 67, 1 x 56 to 59, 4 x 29 to 31 and 5 x 25 to 27. £10 plus £3 postage.

Cool, please send me your Paypal address. Currently in charge of 2.5 yr old so manic. If payment isn’t made later or today, please dont despair...

Cheers

Craig

42 minutes ago, Wowblaauw said:

Cool, please send me your Paypal address. Currently in charge of 2.5 yr old so manic. If payment isn’t made later or today, please dont despair...

Cheers

Craig

Sounds like fun🤪

2 hours ago, Gareth Morris said:

🙋‍♂️ I’ll take the seats please

Hi Gareth, let me know how you want to do trade i.e. whether you want me to keep safe until clear of epidemic or collecting or could meet in Chieveley services. Might have to douse you and money in disinfectant though 😷

Regards

Jim

2 hours ago, LoneWolf said:

Some more pics of the intercooler please? I'm interested...

Hi,

Label says 24/08/05, bought from ebay from a kit car person, said Westfield producing 350bhp and selling due to power upgrade.

Stamped Pace Products.

Good bits: all intact and holds pressure, mostly in good to very good condition but not perfect. No denting to rear tubes but some distortion of filaments.

Bad bits: in/out spigots cut down to 25mm presumably to get in nosecone with hoses, 1 has welded flare the other eased out flaring. A few dents to front tubes with a 2.6mm deep one in right hand corner, some minor distortion of filaments but all intact.

This never went on my car as did not suit the layout and has been in dry storage since buying several years ago, so could do with a blow out to re-home spiders etc.

Quite happy to take back if no go, suggest if you want it I will send and trust you to pay after received if ok.

Thanks

Jim

P1040391.JPG

P1040392.JPG

P1040393.JPG

P1040394.JPG

P1040395.JPG

P1040397.JPG

Thanks for the info, I just noticed it's pretty wide, let me take some measurements to see if it fits. I'll let you know tomorrow.

11 hours ago, LoneWolf said:

Thanks for the info, I just noticed it's pretty wide, let me take some measurements to see if it fits. I'll let you know tomorrow.

It does fit in the nose of my FW which is quite narrow but does need to be at highest point - did not suit where my engine connections are, but I take your point it will max out space available. If you need any more dims just say - not going anywhere apart from walking dogs:ph34r:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.