( SOLD) Westfield Sport 2000 Duratec RS

miketate

I am having to let my Westfield go after buying it brand new in 2003 but not using it much in the last 3 years ! ! !

It has done only 4807 miles, it has just had a new MOT (Feb 2020) and it is totally road legal - but can also perform very well on the Track / Sprint / Hillclimb.

The attached pdf file (BELOW THE PHOTOS) has all of the details of the car, but there are some images of it below in its "road" and "track" modes.

PLEASE NOTE - The first image is the most recent i.e. there is no "Alarm Company Lettering" on the car anymore (as shown in some of the other images).

I am selling it along with a spare set of wheels, 6 spare tyres and some tools - including a quick lift jack for £18,000.00 o.n.o.

IMG_0907.jpg

IMG_0902.jpg

IMG_0889_(1).jpg

IMG_0794.jpg

IMG_0775.jpg

IMG_0779.jpg

IMG_0777.jpg

IMG_0893.jpg

IMG_0908.jpg

IMG_0786.jpg

IMG_0898.jpg

IMG_0790.jpg

IMG_0784.jpg

IMG_0770.jpg

Westfield Information.pdf

Nice car but just have to say that the Roll bar is not acceptable for our speed Series or any Motorsport UK sprint or hillclimb but easy to upgrade

Advert seems a bit lacking in spec!?

Looks like it's got a sequential box??

1 hour ago, Bananaman said:

Advert seems a bit lacking in spec!?

Looks like it's got a sequential box??

You didn't read the pdf then......

with all the detail.......

including the sequential box......🤓

Its in the pdf attached - Elite sequential gearbox

The Gearbox was replaced with an Elite Racing Transmissions IL 200 6 Speed Sequential gearbox (c/w reverse gear selection lever) A Geartronix Gear Display unit fitted The Geartronix "Easyshift" Full Throttle Shift System was fitted with a gear lever position sensor to enable "full throttle" upshifts and a Throttle Blip Solenoid fitted to allow "no clutch" downshifts

@miketate - can You share Your experiences regarding this exact gearbox ? What mileage , any services during Your usage etc ? I am looking for future on different sequential gearboxes, will appreciate Your info especially regarding durability and reliability of this gearbox.

1 hour ago, CraigHew said:

You didn't read the pdf then......

with all the detail.......

including the sequential box......🤓

Noooo 🙄

I didn't see that, will have a look.👀

Might be worth moving that up above the photos....👍

On 23/03/2020 at 13:18, Andrzej said:

Its in the pdf attached - Elite sequential gearbox

The Gearbox was replaced with an Elite Racing Transmissions IL 200 6 Speed Sequential gearbox (c/w reverse gear selection lever) A Geartronix Gear Display unit fitted The Geartronix "Easyshift" Full Throttle Shift System was fitted with a gear lever position sensor to enable "full throttle" upshifts and a Throttle Blip Solenoid fitted to allow "no clutch" downshifts

@miketate - can You share Your experiences regarding this exact gearbox ? What mileage , any services during Your usage etc ? I am looking for future on different sequential gearboxes, will appreciate Your info especially regarding durability and reliability of this gearbox.

Hi Andrzej,

The car had the "Elite" Gearbox fitted in 2013 and since then it has done only 400 miles, in fact since 2015 it has only done 150 miles.

I have found the gearbox works perfectly (on both "flat" upshifting and downshiflting without the need for the clutch).

It is OK to drive on the road as long as you are gentle and use the clutch, that way the gear changes are pretty smooth.

Once you want to drive quickly the gear changes are virtually instant (just as they should be).

I have had no need to have any inspection / service work done on the gearbox, as it has had quite an easy / low use life.

I do find that it is a lot quieter than the equivalent Quaife unit as when I have heard them, they sound quite noisey.

Regards . . . . Mike

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.