Warwickshire Area Curborough Day Friday 11th September (ONE PLACE AVAILABLE)

Martyn Vann - Warwickshire AO

Well here we are with just four weeks to go until this event, hopefully there will not be any local lockdown that would affect this going ahead as planned. All bookings carried forward from the March need to be confirmed and the outstanding fees paid ASAP. Those who wish to pay in cash can see me at the next meeting at the Falcon on the 20th August (see seperate post), otherwise can you PM me and do a bank transfer. Intending to open the gates around 9am with the track opening at 10am, lunch from 1pm until 2pm and finishing at 5pm. 

** To save the WSCC from any liability issues I have to let you know that the Curborough Track days (As for the last 14 years) have been booked by Warwickshire Area Organisers independently and are not therefore organised or sanctioned by the Westfield Sports Car Club. **

There will be a £30 Deposit (Non-Refundable) with the remainder to be paid by the week before the event.

The balance to pay depends on the number of people attending (with a maximum of 15 people). Please confirm attendance and pay the balance by week ending Friday 4th September so that anyone on the reserve list can be offered the place.

Attending 15 people – £30 to pay

Attending 14 people – £35 to pay

Attending 13 people – £40 to pay

Attending 12 people – £45 to pay

Attending 11 people – £55 to pay

Attending 10 people - £60 to pay

Attending 9 people - £70 to pay

Attending 8 people - £85 to pay

The costs cover the hire fee and food. The usual BBQ food will be provided, however if you have any special dietary requirements you will need to bring your own food. You will need to bring drinks too.

1st Priority Warwickshire Area WSCC Members

2nd Priority Non-Warwickshire Area WSCC Members

3rd Priority Non-WSCC Members

Both of the Track Days are usually oversubscribed so if you are interested in attending please get in touch ASAP (PM me for details to pay your deposit to secure your place).

These are always a great day and a safer way to explore the limits of the car / driver going around the circuit one at a time.

If you need any more information on Curborough please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Attending  14/15 with 14 confirmed deposits/full payments (£750) - 1 PLACE AVAILABLE:

1.  Andrew Gilbert £60 (cash)

2.  David Burr £30 (cash)

3.  Enrique £30 (cash)

4. John £30 (cash)

5. Geoff Hall £60 (cash)

6. Justin Lever £30 (cash)

7. Nick Clark £30 (bank transfer)

8. Luke Wyatt  £60 (bank transfer)

9. Ian Heawood £60 (bank transfer)

10. Scott Christian £60 (bank transfer)

11. Mike & Jane £60 (bank transfer)

12. Tony Shakeshaft £60 (bank transfer)

13. Scott Collingwood

14. Steve Potter £60 (bank transfer)

Reserves

Pulled out:

1. Martyn Vann £30

2. Simon Waterfall

3. Ali & Gail

4.  Paul Tremble £60 (bank transfer)

5. Gabi A Dmguez £30 (cash)

Martyn

Hi Martyn,

can you add me down for both events please, 

I won’t be able to make the meet this week due to work, so you you PM me your preferred payment method I can send you over the deposit.

Thanks 

Luke

Stick me down for May please. 

Although I have seen today on Facebook that all activities at the track have been shut down until further notice 

Yes I know that it is likely that it may not be possible to hold this event but all bookings can be moved on to September when we may be ok!

1 hour ago, mikew123 said:

Hi

Is the limit 15 people or 15 cars

Mike

It is 15 cars, passengers are optional!

The reason I asked about whether cars or people is that we will be in one car but the missus will want to drive as well, so one car but two people.

Mike

Either way book us on to the 22nd May event.

There will be two of us sharing a car, hope that is not a problem.

Will this mean we will be paying two fees or just one, and how do we pay.

Regarding dietary requirements, will you be serving a lot of fried greasy food, or do we need to bring our own burgers.

Mike

@mikew123 it’s normally 15 cars 

So you and the Mrs can both find the limits of the westie 👍🏼...

If Curborough is open in May!

I’ve just had a day there cancelled because the circuit is closed until further notice. 😞

@Lukew sent Martyn a pm earlier to pay the deposit, so hopefully it will go ahead.

Were you in the Quinten/Edgbaston area a couple of weeks ago, we filled up the car today and the girl behind the counter said that a car the same as ours was there.

Mike

Hi all,

Can everyone booked as shown on the edited first post please confirm they still intend to come and organise payments please.

On 14/08/2020 at 22:53, Martyn Vann - Joint Warwickshire AO said:

Hi all,

Can everyone booked as shown on the edited first post please confirm they still intend to come and organise payments please.

Hi Martyn 

I am good to attend on the 11th Sept

id originally dropped deposit for both days I take it the deposit from the first one will be used to cover to total cost of September day if we get 15 on the numbers

if I owe any more just drop me a pm.

• Like 1