Unused Simpson Exhaust Can to suit car with Drivers Side Exhaust - SOLD

Blatman

I had this made for my sprint car and it was fitted but never actually passed any exhaust gas through it.

It was made by Simpsons from stainless steel and has been attached to my car in a pretty dry garage. It could do with a going over with a polishing wheel but other than that it's perfect.

Size wise, I had it made it big because I wanted to be sure of beating the noise restrictions on quiet days at Goodwood and I am sure this would with no issues.

Total length is 38.75 inches.

Silencer can is 31.75 inches

Diameter is 7 inches.

Inlet internal diameter is 2.5 inches.

£350

£299

Exhaust  reduced1.jpg

exhaust 2 reduced.jpg

Exhaust on the car for illustration.JPG

• Like 1

• Blatman changed the title to Unused Simpson Exhaust Can to suit car with Drivers Side Exhaust

Can the exit pipe not be repositioned so that it can be fitted passenger side too?

You can flip the silencer over but the (beautifully welded) rear mount will be at the upper part of the can rather than lower down towards the floor, if you see what I mean.

Aside from the rear mount the silencer is symmetrical. 

It can be ground off of course and an alternative mount fabricated.

Oh, OK

my Simpsons looks identical to yours, and is mounted on passenger side. But cannot see side on of your mount to compare.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Blatman changed the title to Unused Simpson Exhaust Can to suit car with Drivers Side Exhaust Price reduced

Hi Blatman

Whereabouts are you please?

Ian

Hi Ian,

Not far from you in the very southern part of Northolt, about 10 mins north of Jcn 3 of the M4

Mark.

Sorry for the slow reply. I may well be back to you next week, just need to do some more research on how well it will work with my Supercharged S2000....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Blatman changed the title to Unused Simpson Exhaust Can to suit car with Drivers Side Exhaust - SOLD

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.