Insurance quote

Morley

On 07/03/2020 at 17:24, Brad Stone said:

Hi Carlie, 

I have also dropped you a PM regarding an insurance quote. 

Regards, 

Brads

Got it! - replied 😄

• 3 weeks later...

Interestingly, my A plan renewal was a lot more this year

it has gone up every year  (I think) over  the past 6 years but this years was the biggest jump by a long way...

because of the virus I will let it lapse I think but will be shopping around before renewing.

i spoke with a nice chap today but he was quite set on the fact that the price quoted was their best

it did include £40 of admin fee

ian

19 hours ago, ianht71 said:

Interestingly, my A plan renewal was a lot more this year

it has gone up every year  (I think) over  the past 6 years but this years was the biggest jump by a long way...

because of the virus I will let it lapse I think but will be shopping around before renewing.

i spoke with a nice chap today but he was quite set on the fact that the price quoted was their best

it did include £40 of admin fee

ian

Hi Ian 

Glad you spoke to someone, did you discuss the possibility of laid up cover at all? 

Might be worth another chat if not rather than lapsing completely and having no cover. 

Carlie 

19 hours ago, A-Plan Insurance THATCHAM said:

Hi Ian 

Glad you spoke to someone, did you discuss the possibility of laid up cover at all? 

Might be worth another chat if not rather than lapsing completely and having no cover. 

Carlie 

Thanks Carlie

The chap i spoke to did not mention it and to be honest if i am moving away from A Plan then I think I will research laid up cover with my new insurer as that would seem to be most sensible

Thank you for checking in

Ian 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, ianht71 said:

Thanks Carlie

The chap i spoke to did not mention it and to be honest if i am moving away from A Plan then I think I will research laid up cover with my new insurer as that would seem to be most sensible

Thank you for checking in

Ian 

OK Ian, it's worth looking into if you aren't planning on using it for a while, not all insurers offer it and some of them don't start a policy on laid up cover but will allow if you're already with them so probably still worth a call to us as you're with us we may have more options than others 👍 

Even if you do leave Aplan, don't forget about us in future 🥰

Carlie 

Just had my quote and it hasn't gone up at all, it is the same for my motorhome as well. I am in the older age spectrum so perhaps that has a bigger bearing these days

• Like 1

Mines due to be road worth and for an MOT in a week or so.... not sure how thats going to work,  summer plans currently left well hanging!

• Like 1

Got a great deal on insurance for my megabusa from the APlan a nice chap called George sorted it out for me. 

unfortunately my cars in a garage in oxford and I live up South Yorkshire got to wait for virus to pass to get my hands on it.  

• Like 2