Transit Campervan/Race van

Scottish Bloke

Hi guys,

My very Trusty Tranny, converted by my good self is now for sale. 55 plate with 125k, has never let me down, excellent tow vehicle and camper. I've covered 50k miles in 10 years, mostly to Speed Series events along with a few weekend breaks and the odd week away.

2.4 Turbo, RWD, doesn't get stuck anywhere!

Converted to a high standard by me, she was professionally resprayed (I'm a bodyshop manager) when I took ownership in Ford Sea Grey. Body work is mostly very good for age with the odd blister visible but still very presentable. Colour coded bumpers, 16' alloy wheels, 4 new tyres 2019, tasteful discrete graphics, fiamma bike rack and awning and the all important tow bar already fitted. She also boasts 2 Heike roof lights with fly screens and black out blinds, and windows have been added to both sides..

Properly Certified by the DVLA as a Motorcaravan meaning she has the proper facilities inside too. Fixed double bed, 3 way fridge, Smev sink and gas hob, hot water heater and Propex blown air heating.

Both front seats swivel on approved bases and the front seats were re-upholstered when the conversion was done. There is a bathroom area which has never been fully completed but an easy job to line out as you please. 

Loads of storage is available under the bed from both inside and via the rear doors. There is a bulkhead inside the back doors to maintain privacy/heat when the doors are opened. 

A very handy table can be assembled quicker than you can say hold my beer, ideal for holding your...beer.

Brand new leisure battery and vehicle battery last year, 240v hookup, all electrics controlled via the PMS panel.

Recent new windscreen and alternator.

Internal and external silver screens included, many more pics including loads of build pics available on request.

Very clean for year, ready to tow your pride and joy or weekends away.

Any interested parties probably best to drop me an email or call

rgkerr21@gmail.com 

078oo 898o22

Vehicle is based in Co. Durham, plate not included.

£9500 ono

Screenshot_20200212-233105_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200212-232624_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200212-232552_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200213-000818_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200213-000634_Facebook.jpg

20200220_133657.jpg

20200220_134822.jpg

20200220_134850.jpg

20200220_135039.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

No longer available 

Decided to self-isolate and make good use of those Strongbows?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Something like that Adam 😉

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.