Wirrai N/Wales trip UP NORTH, CANCELLED

jeff the joiner

Our weekend away this year will be to, The Northhumberland National Park, staying at the Twice Brewed pub near Haltwhistle, NE47 7AN  along the B6318, on the 26/ 27 /28 of June.

I have provisionally booked 5 twin rooms for the Friday/ Saturday night with  an option for the Sunday if anyone wants to stay longer.

Jeff.   

• Like 2

Yes please @jeff the joiner, with a provisional plus 1.

I think @Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AOknows the roads around those parts so may be happy to give route guidance, or even lead us on a merry dance himself?

Yes I’d be happy to show you around over the weekend. Some cracking roads within easy reach 👍

It’s in my diary now.

Don’t know this area but looking forward to the roads that Jeff and Chris know.

Nice one Jeff.

18 hours ago, Dave (OnliestSmeg) - Manchester AO said:

Yes please @jeff the joiner, with a provisional plus 1.

I think @Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AOknows the roads around those parts so may be happy to give route guidance, or even lead us on a merry dance himself?

Hi Dave should be a good weekend, I will post up more details in the next few weeks

Jeff

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

Yes I’d be happy to show you around over the weekend. Some cracking roads within easy reach 👍

Hi Chris will be good to met up, looking at the maps there seams to be some good road around that area.

Jeff

1 hour ago, jeff the joiner said:

Hi Chris will be good to met up, looking at the maps there seams to be some good road around that area.

Jeff

Yes, it’s our weekend playground so know it well. 

1 hour ago, jeff the joiner said:

Hi Dave should be a good weekend, I will post up more details in the next few weeks

Jeff

@jeff the joiner, my co driver has confirmed - John Hardman

Put me down for this one ........

Another definate maybe ,but all depends on other stuff like I'm currently waiting for an hospitle appointment 

It’s a yes from me and Mike. 
Looking forward to it. 

All five twin rooms now booked for the 26/27 of June with a deposit of £20 at the Twice Brewed Inn NE47 7AN Haltwhistle, tel 01434 344534.

Jeff. 

Steve.

John D.

Graham

Nic.

Jim.

Dave.

John

Mark.

Nick.

Mike C?

Jeff