Looking for Zetec or similar westfield

Woody2020

Hello Everyone!

I am looking to purchase my first westfield, ideally with a Zetec engine or similar modern engine, Preferably blue/ red but could be swayed if the car is right to other colours! 

budget upto £8k. No major rush but please consider me if you are thinking of selling.

I do not want a project as it will be my first westfield, (I don’t really have the time with young children), but more importantly I don’t have the knowhow either! 

I live in the south east so preferably within a 3hr or so drive from Heathrow.

Finally please no track cars as it’s for touring use only.

Many thanks and hope this wish list is ok! 🙂

Chris

my email is cwholt2018@gmail.com

Or, if there are any 2l pinto’s, with cycle wings in nice garaged condition upto £6000 try me also. 

Welcome, good luck with the hunt.

I have this for sale based in North Kent.

A little outside your budget, but if you are interested, give me a call.

https://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/topic/137631-westfield-se-wide-body-20l-zetec-blacktop-2006-%C2%A310-695/

Hi Fadi,

Thank you so much for the link to your car and for reading my advert. It really looks fantastic! What a great write up and spec! Unfortunately your car is quite away over my top budget. Good luck with the sale, I am sure you will find the right buyer soon enough🙂

thanks

chris 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately I am going to have to stop my search due to work uncertainty caused by the current pandemic. Happy driving everyone! One day I will fulfill my dream and become a Westfield owner!!! Stay healthy all!!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.