Knockhill Rounds in August

S2T

Just lifted the undernoted off the Knockhill FB page.....as you can see there will be quite a variety of things going on that weekend

See a huge variety of competition cars, race cars, sprint cars and visiting rounds on event day not to be missed. First up is Super Lap Scotland - Round 6, the penultimate round of hard charging SLS chasing championship points. Racing wise, its a bumper day too with our own BMW Compact Cup, Super Race Series and the Northern Saloons and Sports. To top the lot on track, we have the return of the super fast British Sprint and Westfield Championships.

Off track, its our 3rd Show Car Sunday with a host of great attractions and 100s of show car owners showing off their pride and joy cars.

• Like 1

Steve, does all that going on impact on the sprint round, not one where your looking at 3 runs if your lucky? 

Obviously my response is slightly biased Jon, but last year the Speed Series visitors were impressed with the efficiency and slickness of operation. Last year we had 2 practice runs and 3 timed without undue concern. Terry liases well with the officials at Knockhill so that everyone is happy. Of course if 30 Westies turn up there may be a challenge!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, K17 CAR said:

Cheers, it is one we are hoping to attend, do I need passport?

I assume you mean to cross the border :p or do you mean an MSA vehicle passport?

1 hour ago, John said:

I assume you mean to cross the border :p or do you mean an MSA vehicle passport?

Too cross the border 🤡

8 hours ago, K17 CAR said:

Too cross the border 🤡

No you only get checked going south in case you have liberated any haggis’s :getmecoat:

• Haha 1