Knockhill trackday dates 2020

Andrew

Knockhill have got their 2020 trackday calendar up now:

https://www.knockhill.com/trackdays/

Out of those dates, the following as far as I can make out are the full day open pitlane days.

Sun 8th March

Mon 25th May

Mon 22nd June

Wed 29th July

Mon 14th Sep

In my opinion it's a cracking little circuit, only takes around a minute to do a lap, but in that minute you get a proper rollercoaster of a ride! 😎 Well worth a lengthy journey to get there. 

I did two days there last year all on my lonesome, .. it would be much nicer to get a bunch together. Is there any interest?

The only date I cant manage is 25th May.

• Like 1

8th March and 14th September are the only two I might be able to do - May and July are pretty full-on busy for me this year. 

7 minutes ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

8th March and 14th September are the only two I might be able to do - May and July are pretty full-on busy for me this year. 

There'll still be snow there in March Chris! 😉 September date could be OK for my second visit. 

Providing the car stays on the road during the scotland trip with no real issues then i may be up for the September trip. But would be a last minute thing.

Need to start getting track days in 

• Like 1

Just echoing Andrew's comments the guys that came up last year to do a couple rounds of the Speed Series thoroughly enjoyed the circuit. Andrew keep me in the loop. Ps there seem to have been more dates added since you posted and I know it is work in progress for the staff this week

• Like 1

100% yes, driving something or other. 

Will stay over night before and after as also 6 hrs for me.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, S2T said:

Andrew keep me in the loop. Ps there seem to have been more dates added since you posted and I know it is work in progress for the staff this week

Will do Steve. :yes:

Re the dates.. the website doesn't make it easy to see which days are full days or otherwise. If you click on the event it states the track time.. quite a few are afternoon only. I've been through them again as far as I can see the above dates are still the only full day dates.

It's a shame they don't appear to have any half and half, clockwise and reverse days listed. I really rated the one I did last year. 

What date is the speed series up here this year?

Would like to watch and also see if it was close to a free day even better.

3 minutes ago, Alfascozzesi said:

What date is the speed series up here this year?

Would like to watch and also see if it was close to a free day even better.

22/23 August there is actually a track evening on the friday....why not enter the Speed Series  - it is free this year and participate?

32 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Will do Steve. :yes:

Re the dates.. the website doesn't make it easy to see which days are full days or otherwise. If you click on the event it states the track time.. quite a few are afternoon only. I've been through them again as far as I can see the above dates are still the only full day dates.

It's a shame they don't appear to have any half and half, clockwise and reverse days listed. I really rated the one I did last year. 

Andrew spoken with KH ...apparently last year when they tried anti and clockwise same day it wasn't very popular so they aren't doing it this year!