Scottish Lowlands Navigation Mystery Run - Sat 1st August

BigSkyBrad

15 hours ago, WoodyAlan said:

We’ve booked 7am Saturday and 8am Sunday.

Snap me too

managed to get Friday off work so will be eating there Friday night aswell now

• Like 1

I should be on the list already for tomorrow but just double checking.. touch wood westie is up and running and my son Joe is pretty hyper to see all the other westies...   see u all at 9am 

Gary - I’ll try remember and bring that gauge u borrowed me 😁

• Like 1

All ready to set off up M6, 56B37D52-EFD5-4648-A5F4-33C2EABA523C.thumb.jpeg.54eaedb7ac23ecb165022326cf10997a.jpeghope I’ve not forgotten anything 👍🏻👍🏻

• Like 2

See you all tomorrow. Promises to be a dry, if not entirely sunny, day. A bit of cloud cover lessens the sunburn, and helps keep the temp down when there is 'discussions' about directions!

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Gary Taylor - Scotland AO said:

see you in the morning 

see you in the bar 🍻we’re having dinner at 7.30 👍🏼👍🏼

• Like 1

Thinking there’s 3 of us Gary someone turned up while I was coming back in after putting cover on 

• Like 1

Well done @BigSkyBrad for putting in all the time to bring this together.

Gutted I couldn't attend (yet again) but a little bug put paid to all planning this year.

Hope all goes well

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, WoodyAlan said:

Thinking there’s 3 of us Gary someone turned up while I was coming back in after putting cover on 

Yes Alistair and Helen with the gulf caterham 

I've not been following this very closely (sorry @BigSkyBrad Brad), but are you guys finishing in Peebles today? Where's your rendezvous point, the Kingsmeadow car park or the car park on the Edinburgh Road, or are you just going straight to the Barony?

Thanks to everyone who came on the run, I hope you all had a good day. I'll post more later, but right now I want food and drink!

• Like 1

What a fantastic day out, weather was overcast with sunny spells and saw 9 teams plus Brad and Diane who had organised the route for us and to whom we all extend our thanks for making a great day out on roads we wouldn’t normally have ever known about!!
To the new members and southern interlopers and the regulars thank you for making the effort to attend and take part .
We had one casualty to electrical gremlins at lunch time and we hope your home safe and well and the Caterham’s sorted soon
To those who couldn’t make it watch out for next years event and come and have a great time in the Scottish Borders

5DADAEF8-6E6C-4990-A141-CCFCAF0C8B11.jpeg

18E328B6-E00A-425E-82DE-FFAC680A6B33.jpeg

870171A0-E2F3-4C09-BCA1-18736BD87AEE.jpeg

• Like 7

Big thanks to Brad and Diane for organising one of the best days out in my 16yrs of Westfield ownership. Also like to thank Brian H.7 for the navigation. Had a great day, these are the days you have these cars for. 

• Like 5

Massive thank to Brad and Diane for yet another superb Mystery Tour. Can’t thank you enough for all the time and effort you put into this event for everyone else’s enjoyment. Organisation was meticulous and pace notes were flawless (can’t say the same for my interpretation of them, should have known the M74 wasn’t likely to have played any part 😳). Loved meeting everyone old and new. Glorious roads and spectacular scenery. Had a fab day. Thanks again. Everyone else, put it in your diary for next year. Hopefully we’ll all be in a better place then. 

• Like 4