Photo of 13" Pro race 1.2's (not black)

Jackv4

Ive just spent hours looking for photos of the TD pro race 1.2 13" wheels (not 15") in anthracite or silver with no luck, Any one able to pot up a photo of how they look fitted to a Westy? Planning a set and would like to see how they look in something other than black, Also opinions welcome.

Also opinion on whether to go et15 offset front and back or maybe 15 rear and 23 front?

Ive already bought a set of wheels im not 100% keen on and want to get it right this time round.

Are you looking for photos of just the wheels or of a Westfield fitted with those wheels?

If just the wheels, then look on the Rimstock website. I used to have a set in black and a set in anthracite, but I don't think I have a photo showing it on the anthracite ones. Personally I came to the conclusion that it looked better on the gloss black wheels, but then again it might depend on the colour of the car. Mine was red.

1 hour ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

Not 13” 😁

Good point 🙈

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Jackv4 said:

Ive just spent hours looking for photos of the TD pro race 1.2 13" wheels (not 15") in anthracite or silver with no luck, Any one able to pot up a photo of how they look fitted to a Westy? Planning a set and would like to see how they look in something other than black, Also opinions welcome.

How about taking a photo of your car side on and we could try Photoshopping the wheel onto it?

36 minutes ago, Paul T said:

:cool:

Good find @Paul T

image.png.44fad0cebcc348e5eb91aff006fff394.png

@Jackv4 post a suitable hi res, side on pic of your car (like this)  and I'll gladly photo shop these wheels onto it.

image.png.a46819a5aed9e56cd8377d9016353387.png

Best regards,

Ian

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TableLeg said:

How about taking a photo of your car side on and we could try Photoshopping the wheel onto it?

Great if anyone could do that

79758821_1035584146794905_8640548612624875520_n.jpg

3 hours ago, Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO said:

Good find @Paul T

image.png.44fad0cebcc348e5eb91aff006fff394.png

@Jackv4 post a suitable hi res, side on pic of your car (like this)  and I'll gladly photo shop these wheels onto it.

image.png.a46819a5aed9e56cd8377d9016353387.png

Best regards,

Ian

Appreciated if you could Ian,

Thanks  Jack

How's this @Jackv4

image.png.98eec241db0fa96e71a1d8d46ba61005.png

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO said:

How's this @Jackv4

image.png.98eec241db0fa96e71a1d8d46ba61005.png

13's he asked for m8,not f***** 18's!!!!!!🤣😛🤭🤷🏾‍♂️

• Haha 2

@CosKev I scaled the 13” wheel & tyre to the same outer diameter of his original tyres. Feel free to get your crayons out ☺️

I agree the angle of the  back wheel doesn’t look right. I’ve done my best with what was provided etc 

• Haha 2