Personalised Indoor Car Cover (Super Stretchy)

Westfield Chesil Parts Dept

Good Evening All,

After speaking with my supplier, I'm happy to announce we now offer the 'Indoor Super Stretch Soft Car Cover' personalised.

You can have the Westfield sunburst logo in a variety of colours to match your car at no extra cost. Also have the option to have your initials, first, last name or full name printed onto the cover - This does come at an additional cost.

To start the ball rolling with the new option. I would like to keep the same offer that was advised earlier this month.

6147006 - Westfield indoor semi fit super soft indoor car cover - £155.00 including Free mainland UK. Initials or name added for no extra fee.

6147007 - Westfield XI semi fit Indoor car cover - £175.00 including Free mainland UK. Initials or name added for no extra fee.

If alternative logo colour option or initials/names please bear in mind, they are made to order.

Any question please feel free to ask.

Thank you

Patrick

• Like 2

I'd sign up for one as part of a group buy (so WSC can still turn a profit) but the price would need to be £99......

30 minutes ago, CraigHew said:

I'd sign up for one as part of a group buy (so WSC can still turn a profit) but the price would need to be £99......

Cheeky!

@Westfield Parts Dept how many participants would you need to make this work if at all? If not, a group buy price that you can make work?

• Haha 1

The price is the price unfortunately. 6147006 - £155.00 and 6147007 - £175.00 including delivery is the normal offer price.

When the offer ends price returns to £199.95 plus £5 for initials and £5 for each name plus delivery. £225.00 for the XI cover.

Offer ends last day of the month.

Thank you for the interest however unfortunately we cannot come lower on the price.

Regards

Patrick

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Does anyone have any pictures of this cover fitted to their car? and any views on the fit and quality. I'm ready for a new cover and just weighing up the options. Thanks Jay.

Not sure which cover this thread refers to but I've a couple of photos somewhere on the last few pages of my build diary of the tailored FW cover fitted. Its pricy but superb.

21 hours ago, jay.perry said:

Does anyone have any pictures of this cover fitted to their car? and any views on the fit and quality. I'm ready for a new cover and just weighing up the options. Thanks Jay.

I’m very happy with mine.  Very good quality, stretchy tight fit.

54ABD249-5356-4613-BDA6-1A7481903ADD.jpeg

Thanks, looks like a lot better fit than my existing one, which flaps about and I keep tripping over!!