Sell Me Your Westfield Please

Paddington

Hi All,

Hoping to own my first Westfield soon, I just need to buy one..

I'm looking for a SEIW, ZK or FW bodywork and relatively newish (2008 onwards chassis?) for a lowered floor. 

I'm not too set on spec, but a good build with history would be great. It'll be used on the road predominantly so a more road biased car would be preferable. Would be good to find a modular build with a Zetec or Duratec and I would rather not have an aeroscreen and/or a full cage.

If you have, or know of anything that may be for sale just let me know.

Thanks, 

Tom

Do you ‘need’ a lowered floor? Lots of people think/assume they do but don’t. Probably 6’2 plus it would make life easier. Standard floors are fine for me at 6’. Seat type makes alot of difference - the standard ones are quite thick so limit space but something more race style you gain several inches as they sit lower and further back - and are surprisingly comfortable despite how they look.

• Like 1

6’3 here. I can fit in a car without a lowered floor, but struggle with knee room especially on the brakes. So a lowered floor certainly makes things a lot easier and guarantees I’ll fit regardless of the seat 👍

Lowered floor pans are easy to fit so dont discount cars without them

Thanks Ricky, have seen the car. Only issue being the cage and aero screen for me. I’ve tried searching but not found much about changing from an aero screen to a windscreen? Not sure whether this can be done with the cage in place and a change in cage needed as well? If it’s not too difficult to get the windscreen in without butchering the car it would be much exactly what I’m after.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.