Silverstone Classic

Martin Letts - Joint Hampshire & IOW AO

Guys, I’m after some information about tickets for the Silverstone Classic, as I’m still a tin top driver can I still get all the benefits of club membership ie. the discounted rate and entry/ camping with the rest of you, my intention is to be a support vehicle to bring the essentials so that others can enjoy the blast to the event with an empty car. Where do I get the tickets from?

Yes, you can. The only thing that affected by being a tI too, is the infield display area parking at the circuit, which is obviously, just Westfields, (though that sometimes gets a slightly broad interpretation at times).

You need to look under the car-club packages on the Classic’s website, usually.

Does this qualify as a broad interpretation?

B44A99B0-E9A9-433A-9224-B33342C49D11.jpeg

No tin tops I’m afraid. Another kit that was visually similar to a Westfield and belonged to a member, possibly.

A club member parked their tin top, a Focus ST or something along those lines, on the pitch in the very first year, and it was a real pain - it just encouraged overspill from every other club stand to try and use any spare space on ours as a car park.

On the Silverstone sight it states use the code provided by your club, does anyone have the code please?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Gary