Stoneleigh

Steve Smith - Joint Hampshire & IOW AO

I have been on the stoneleigh website and I see that this years show is on the Saturday and Sunday. Do we have any club details yet? Thanks

Things are rumbling in the background Steve and yes you are correct with date is now Saturday and Sunday 2nd/3rd of May (not the normal Sunday/Monday as previous years).

I'me sure @Gail Jones (Shows & Events Coordinator) and the rest of the Stoneleigh team can advise show details soon :yes:

• Like 1

I know it's not sorted yet, but will Friday be the set up day?

Just now, Robin (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO said:

I know it's not sorted yet, but will Friday be the set up day?

Currently yes.. which is a school day... I've already booked the day off work

• 2 weeks later...

Have been on the Stoneleigh website and there’s not much info on there. Also looking at the site map, it looks a lot smaller than last year. Our WSCC area is not shown.

8 minutes ago, Steve Smith - AO Hampshire And Isle Of Wight said:

Have been on the Stoneleigh website and there’s not much info on there. Also looking at the site map, it looks a lot smaller than last year. Our WSCC area is not shown.

Please bare with us for a small while longer @Steve Smith - AO Hampshire And Isle Of Wight the Organisers of the event have only recently confirmed our location, which is normally done before Xmas, so we're in frantic catch up mode as lots of activities are based on the location of the plot (ground penetration testing, Marque size etc). We're not far off being in a position to communicate with the members and reach out to our  great Volunteers who help us to make ours the best stand of the show. 

If the whole show is smaller, that means we should have more people per square metre visiting our stand 😉

• Thanks 1

Thanks for info Ian.