Carpet Mats

Beaker_Bob

Hi Folks,

I'm looking for a set of "new" carpet Mats to fit a type 9 tunnel SEIW (FW).  From what I can see the factory only sell full carpet sets, however I'm only after the two (left/right) trapezoidal foot-well mats.  Anyone know of any reputable suppliers for these.

Cheers

Rob

They certainly were available separately in the past. I bought some from the WF stand at Stoneleigh about 3 years ago. 

• Thanks 1

I bought some from Nicoman Mats. Sent a paper template and they were cut to size. Heal pad as well. Fantastic service. 

• Thanks 2

The parts shop doesn’t list the whole range of parts available, though. ALWAYS, ALWAYS ring or email, if you don’t find what you’re after! 

Paddy and Jason have been steadily getting more of the range on there, but it’s a huge task, as there are thousands of parts/combinations available.

@Westfield Parts Dept

• Thanks 1