LED Headlights - Anyone Got These...?

LythamBrownie

Need to change the two front candles to something with a bit more power.....  has anyone fitted these?

https://www.bowerspartsonline.co.uk/lighting/front-lighting/led-front-lighting/5-34-5.75-inch-classic-car-motorbike-motorcycle-full-led-headlight-headlamp-upgrade

If anyone has, can someone explain the ‘optional built in led side/pilot light’ - what is that?

are the simply a plug and play with the original headlamp casing & electrical fittings etc.

kindest

Dave

£100 each!😳

Seen these on ebay for under £40

They will plug straight into H4 wiring plug. 

Optional sidelight is because some bikes dont have a sidelight I think

1 hour ago, CosKev said:

I've got a pair fitted in a set of Mick Cooper carbon fibre shells ready to fit to the car over the winter.

I changed the headlight and indicator plugs for a single 6 pin Econoseal to tidy things up but you could just used the standard loom and run the DRL as a side light. The DRL should be connected an ignition switched 12V rather that the sidelight which would need a minor change to the loom,  I bought a DRL controller but the DRL doesn't appear to be so bright to need one..  The indicator is the same section as the DRL that switches off when indicating.  Low beam is the top main section and High beam is both, the headlight sort everything to keeps both sections switched on using the standard Westfield switch and wiring.