Whers my Westie?

drummerboydick

Can anybody help. I built a Westfield back in 1998? I reluctantly sold it a few years later.Any idea how I can trace it.? Tried the DVLA who will not release details.Dvla also show no mot last couple of years.I have the reg number from old photos which I am not sure if I should display here.It would be good to know how its getting on!

Hope full

Richard 

Can’t see any issue posting a reg number personally* - although some folk do seem oddly paranoid about it and if anyone can explain how some thieving scumbag can use it (any more than they can by seeing one pass by or using google images) then I’d be keen to understand. 

But post up a photo if you have one - bear in mind as a trial member your upload limits are small, so best to reduce the image size before you upload. 

*my own view - not that of the club (awaits law suit 🤣)