Which TV - Advice?

Jude - The Mad Widow

@corsechris.. My brother said to watch seven wonders at the exactly the same time as you. I have plex, some stuff on there is 4k...just watching The Secret Life of the Zoo... Awesome  except my dog keeps barking! 

IMG_20191121_200131.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I always buy Panasonic TV.s.  Always the best quality and never go wrong.  Latest is a 55” 4K oled freesat/freeview.   John Lewis are the cheapest as always with their ‘Price Match’ .

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, SootySport said:

I always buy Panasonic TV.s.  Always the best quality and never go wrong.  Latest is a 55” 4K oled freesat/freeview.   John Lewis are the cheapest as always with their ‘Price Match’ .

And they are made by LG!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ian Tolfree (tolf) - WSCC AO Rep said:

And they are made by LG!!

I didnt know that!  I have actually bought a Samsung 65 inch that does more than I will ever need I suspect. Richer Sounds did a price match with John Lewis. The picture in 4k is awesome. Everything is so real that its unnerving.  I am really enjoying my TV time. I didn't bother much before. 

• Like 1

All oled TVs panels are made by LG. They also make a lot of the LCD panels for other manufacturers but I did think that Panasonic made their own lcds?

Yes, lots of tv’s use LG panels but the difference is how the electronics feeds the panel. Samsung suffer a lot of power supply problemsLG have panel connection problems.  I have a couple of TV repair engineer pals and they know best.

18 hours ago, SootySport said:

Yes, lots of tv’s use LG panels but the difference is how the electronics feeds the panel. Samsung suffer a lot of power supply problemsLG have panel connection problems.  I have a couple of TV repair engineer pals and they know best.

I have worked for both Samsung and LG so with respect Bernie, I know a lot more!

2 hours ago, Ian Tolfree (tolf) - WSCC AO Rep said:

I have worked for both Samsung and LG so with respect Bernie, I know a lot more!

Your not allowed to argue with a Seniors Citizens  cos their always right.😁

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, SootySport said:

Your not allowed to argue with a Seniors Citizens  cos their always right.😁

So they say so!!

see you tomorrow 😆