🤔 what are your thoughts?

Morley

Looks nice although my preference would be orange tub/body rather than all black.

Westfield service is good as it shows the car has been recently looked at by the factory so there should be no "big" problems.

weather gear also a bonus.

Perhaps the car is known by some Bristol members?

• Like 1

Looks nicely looked after, plenty of service history to back it up, and low mileage. Agree with @CraigHew, that orange nose cone looks a bit weird – either paint it black, or add an orange stripe up the bonnet or along each side of it at the lower edge up to the dash pad to tie the nosecone into the rest of the car.

Only thing I see not quite right is the hood isn’t nice and taut, as if the hood bows are missing and it’s just sitting on the roll bar. It would be flappy/draughty/soggy on the move – there’s nothing worse. Options there would be a) fit bows, b) use the hood as a donor to be reshaped as a half-hood, or strip out the plastic windscreen clamp-thingy (not cheap) from the hood and use that in a made-to-measure half-hood.

EDIT - just spotted the hood bows in one of the pics.

• Like 1

It looks very "standard" (if there is such a thing....)

IVA steering wheel, crashpad, and harness bolt covers are all still intact. The induction system is also pretty standard (OE throttle body and intake pipe)

Most 20 year old Westies have been comprehensively "improved" by now

I agree that the colour choice is a little "individual" - not really to my taste - in fact I like consistent body colour so much I'm having a carbon nosecone painted in Chrome Yellow.....

• Like 1

My friend Russel is selling this Duratec powered car.

it has always been maintained regardless of cost .

He can be contacted on 07866111724

Screenshot 2019-11-08 at 15.03.44.png

• Like 1

I like the colour! it was my second colour choice for my first Westfield - in the end yellow nose/black body won - admittedly, I did go for colour wings, too, though. It's surprising how much more visible it makes the car in traffic, having a brighter coloured nose etc!

As Nigel said, it's a very "standard" looking car - original IVA steering wheel, OE throttle body etc. Though you'd be surprised how many cars are like this, outside of the club. - My Sigma car is the same, nothing has been changed on it in the eight years since it was built, till I got it, at least!

It has had an engine change, (which does look a little strange with the OE injection, but certainly not sinister), the factory service element is nice to have, but of no financial effect on price.

Definitely worth a look at.

• Like 1

Thanks for all that 👍 I’ve seen one for sale on here for a little less money.  Its green n yellow with more classic front arches and a lot of work been done to it. 
lots to think about 

38 minutes ago, Geoffrey (Buttercup) - North Yorkshire AO said:

@Jim cunliffe

• Thanks 1

On 08/11/2019 at 15:05, Geoffrey (Buttercup) - North Yorkshire AO said:

Text Russell about price and spec