Cheshire and N. Staffs Area Meet, Thursday 7th November

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

Don’t forget, it’s the Cheshire & N. Staffs area meet this Thursday, 7.30 pm at the Golden Pheasant, Plumley.

• Like 1

Late owing to Oscar rugby. See you there

• Like 1

work/family activities now mean I'll miss this, sorry. Have a good night folks!

Excellent!

I wont be there as some moron has just backed into my C30 and destroyed the wing and door. Best of it is I was in the shop and he drove off. Hopefully the Police can get the reg of the grey Insignia off the cctv.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, 1960dave said:

I wont be there as some moron has just backed into my C30 and destroyed the wing and door. Best of it is I was in the shop and he drove off. Hopefully the Police can get the reg of the grey Insignia off the cctv.

Sorry to hear that Dave, not a great night to be out tonight, but drive-always are unforgivable.

23 hours ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

Sorry to hear that Dave, not a great night to be out tonight, but drive-always are unforgivable.

Luckily today after work we got the door to nearly the correct shape but needs a new front wing. At least I can now get in and out. Good thing is the suspension is straight as a die and didn't even need the track setting. 

• Like 1