Duratec Westfield

Jim cunliffe

7 minutes ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

Yes - it’s so disheartening for me to realise that 😂

Yep, Andrew is the classic and very humbling example of what a really fast driver can do with a comparatively modest but nicely set up and balanced car.

1 minute ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

really fast driver can do with a comparatively modest but nicely set up and balanced car.

But he keeps waiting for the pinto to blow up so he can fit a Duartec! God help us...

• Haha 1

On 03/11/2019 at 11:26, Jim cunliffe said:

I’m looking for a Duratec engined Westfield in road / touring trim .I could be tempted with a Mega S2000 but budget may restrict this option.

Any colour except black(unless it’s a bargain) !!

Thank you 

Jim

Still Looking !!

My friend Russell is selling this. 

He can can be contacted on 07866111724

53CBF2D7-0728-4AB5-A9D3-BB8E474C6277.png

2 hours ago, Geoffrey (Buttercup) - North Yorkshire AO said:

My friend Russell is selling this. 

He can can be contacted on 07866111724

53CBF2D7-0728-4AB5-A9D3-BB8E474C6277.png

A price would be good, if he can give one, even if it's "offers in the region of £xxxxx", it's amazing how many people are put off by adverts with no idea of cost given. (Obviously, I appreciate you're just doing him a favour Geoffrey.)

10 minutes ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

A price would be good, if he can give one, even if it's "offers in the region of £xxxxx", it's amazing how many people are put off by adverts with no idea of cost given. (Obviously, I appreciate you're just doing him a favour Geoffrey.)

Thanks Dave.

price is around £10000 as far as I am aware.

He was a member in here for a long time and the only reason it is for sale is because his wife has back problems so they need a more suitable car.

Thanks Geoffrey, nice looking car at a very good price, sorry to hear about his wife's troubles though.

• 2 weeks later...

I spy another Honda?

2 hours ago, Jim cunliffe said:

Thanks Guys for your posts, fixed up now with this beauty!

CB35EF6F-BAA8-4704-8B66-17E60CB3C0B8.jpeg

Great to see you've finally got one @Jim cunliffe. Do we know the builder/previous owner? 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.