Westfield 2.5 Millington

chrisdarrian

Owing to retirement from the Sport I am selling my ex Andy Dunbar Westfield. This successful car is currently one of the most competitive cars around having won many Hill Climb/Sprint events whilst in my ownership and Andy's.

BRIEF SPEC

Wide Bodied SEIW

Wide Track Rose-jointed Adjustable Suspension

Flat Floor

F.I.A./M.S.A. Certified Roll cage

Nitron Double Adjustable Dampers

Aluminium Hubs

Quick Release Momo Steering Wheel

Tillet Seat

Millington-Series II - 320HP Engine

6 speed Sequential Quaife Gearbox

Geartronics Pnuematic Paddleshift

Recently re-wired and Launch control to be fitted this week. Comes with V5  and includes 16 wheels/12 Tyres - 2 sets  slicks and 1 set wets all in excellent condition. As an alternative to the Millington engine the high spec all steel Red Top (Vauxhall) engine that was originally fitted to the car is available at a lesser price. This is a well- sorted car. Please no time wasters- this is a genuine car and the price doesn't reflect the true value.

£28000

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 3

Sounds like a monster! 😲

PS. Nobody in the Speed Series buy this, please.

• Haha 2

Sorry to see you are retiring Chris. Hopefully you will carry on until it sells

• 3 weeks later...

Not retiring completely John just thinking of doing something different in motor sport but if the car doesn't sell I will continue to use it. The Westfield lads are a friendly bunch. Good luck to yourself next year John hope the car sells!!

Chris

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.