Championship Winning Road Going/track sprint car Sold

Simon Waterfall Syman84

Very reluctant sale but I have seen something i would like so this will be a limited time sale offer.

Having much of the car re-built over the last two years mechanically this car is in great condition 

The Oily Bits

• 1600cc 185bhp Rover K originally built by Dave Brooks in Crewe (dyno sheets from original build), then rebuilt by Dave to same spec in 2013, bills for £3k for rebuild, approx. 2500 miles on new engine
  • Fuelling on Jenvey throttle bodies, MBE ECU
  • Gearbox: 5 speed Type 9 Quaife alloy cased Tran-X SCCR internals (rebuilt winter 2018)
  • Engine/box Professionally Installed using Caterham alloy bell housing and alloy sump
  • English live rear axle using alloy diff casing, 4.7 CWP & Tran-X LSD (rebuilt with new plates June 2019)
  • Exhaust: Stainless custom built by Wunoff in Bradford, 4-2-1 as specified by Rover K tuners.
  • Steering rack: Rally Design 2.2 ratio Quick Rack
  • Suspension poly bushed throughout

The Car

• Bright orange with green stripe
  • New FIA approved caged cage new May 2019
  • Carbon fibre dash & rear deck and aero screen
  • Tillet lightweight racing seats - specifically designed for seven roadsters (not currently installed as I had foam bag seat for sprining)
  • Compomotive CXR’s 7Inch rear 6Inch front with Nankang AR1 tyres fitted July 2019
  • Includes tonneau cover, full side screens, hood and windscreen and a host of spares including diffs wishbones half shafts Etc
  • Mot June 2020

This car has been fantastic during my first 2 full seasons of sprinting and helped me to win the 2018 Westfield speed series novice championship and 2019 mini sprint winner.

This is a properly well spec’ed car that can hold its own against some much faster machinery on the day.

£9k firm 

70317288_2771823752835842_4106624729438224384_o.jpg

8.thumb.JPG.b5175312486c9a577023e1e03d2959cc.jpg

10.thumb.JPG.5c07f1b2c1740504f50614a789ae8b69.jpg

12.thumb.JPG.1c91a2aebd43617029928f1f796fea0b.jpg

1.jpg

• Like 3

reduced for a pre halloween special 

• 1 month later...

anyone looking to treat themselves for Christmas 

This really is an excellent car

• 4 weeks later...

Btt 

Giving it to the end of January if no interest I will prepare for another season with the car. 

Looks like the step up to more power will have to wait. The W3 competitors are safe........ for now 😁

Come on Simon we need you in our class

Last btt before I start preparing her next weekend for this season. 

Now confirmed 2019 Mini Sprint Winner...

5 hours ago, RussH said:

Now confirmed 2019 Mini Sprint Winner...

That was the case back in October last year after Simon's last event of the year

I know I was just prompting Simon to update his advert. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, RussH said:

I know I was just prompting Simon to update his advert. 

Updated to show it was again a winner in 2019. Looks like I will be peddling the old girl again though 

Price drop £9k while i have the opportunity at another car 

Sold pending collection 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I hope the lucky buyer is going to enter the WSCC Speed Series? It would be a pity to loose such a potentially competitive car from the championship. Even if it was only an occasional appearance.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, stephenh said:

I hope the lucky buyer is going to enter the WSCC Speed Series? It would be a pity to loose such a potentially competitive car from the championship. Even if it was only an occasional appearance.

Unfortunatly not, the car is heading over the Irish Sea to be used in the Irish hill climb championship.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.