Sat 21st: Peak district Santa run.

Trevor Little (Trevturtle) - Treasurer

Yes we will be there....Not sure if I will get chance to trim the car up though. Out on my works xmas party 🥳 Friday night as well.

• Like 2

Don't worry about trimming the car up  @Scotty72, just stick your Santa hat on and I am sure you will blend in nicely 🎅

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Julie Hall - Peak District AO said:

Don't worry about trimming the car up  @Scotty72, just stick your Santa hat on and I am sure you will blend in nicely 🎅

@Scotty72 I'd put other clothes on as well as a hat! :yes: 

I can't believe the Lady who requires heated gloves in a car with a heater, is suggesting you dress in just a hat! She's clearly not had enough cake!

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO said:

@Scotty72 I'd put other clothes on as well as a hat! :yes:

Ha ha....Dont want to be giving the kids nightmares.

• Haha 1

Kiki is all trimmed up washed and ready to go. Tash is washed with new cold preventing clothing. I'm not washed yet but it's raining hard enough today so I should be ok. Bought a can of water proof spray so Tash is gonna spray me in the morning so I should stay dry all day. Santa's sack is being filled by elves as we speak so I think we're good to go. :orange-westy::xmas::xmas:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

@Stu Faulkner is your Santa coloured car (& you 😉joining us tomorrow?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, OrangeCrush said:

Hmmm, I might have one last trip into the peaks before Xmas, to see what TangoMan get's up to.

It would be good to finally meet you! Do come and introduce yourself!

25 minutes ago, OrangeCrush said:

Hmmm, I might have one last trip into the peaks before Xmas, to see what TangoMan get's up to.

Let's hope so, I have some mistletoe for the little orange man, if I ever get to find him, meet him or see him. A rare species, very shy and only ever comes out when a camera lens is pointing his way.

I hope to be coming along to this one (Santa suit arrived yesterday) and joining you all for at least some of the route.

Hopefully I can bring an Elf with me as well!

Bit concerned about the talk of clean cars though, mine hasn’t been washed in a long time!

If its overcast weather maybe nobody will notice 😀

• Like 1

My car still has all the motorway crud when it was trailed back from oulton park.  

We can be the scruffy half of the oddball couple 54e292ebf4096.image.jpg.8796d4a858831f2f59d63a433076d794.jpg

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Oily Steve said:

I hope to be coming along to this one (Santa suit arrived yesterday) and joining you all for at least some of the route.

Hopefully I can bring an Elf with me as well!

Bit concerned about the talk of clean cars though, mine hasn’t been washed in a long time!

If its overcast weather maybe nobody will notice 😀

It won’t be clean for long, given the usual state of the peak roads 😎

• Like 2

Sorry everyone but the Cobra won't be coming out to play Santa tomorrow 😓

I hope you all have a great time and I might see some of you on the Fish n Chip run (28th) if the weather is okay. 

Can't wait to see the pictures!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Andy_R said:

Sorry everyone but the Cobra won't be coming out to play Santa tomorrow 😓

Great, you'll be in the Westie, then 😋

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Oily Steve said:

I heard the story from Trevor and couldn't believe it. Up at daft o'clock, drive car to Oulton, track day at Oulton and then drive it home, I think that is a license to turn up in a mucky car. You and Trevor are mad, which does help with tomorrows activities funnily enough.

• Like 1