Sat 21st: Peak district Santa run.

Trevor Little (Trevturtle) - Treasurer

Saturday looks the better day of the weekend. Meet at 10am in Ashbourne on Saturday  21st.

Doughnuts?

Dig out your fairy lights, Santa costumes, elf costumes and heating acoutrements for  2019 Peak district Santa run

Meet at halfords at Ashbourne at 10am to leave at 10.30.  The route (which you don't need to remember.. just stick your fingers in your ears when the directions are given ...then follow the elf 😂)  will be through the peak district with a warm lunch around 1pm .

What can you expect?

1Jumping in you car at home and driving away le mans style in case your neighbours see you and think you've lost your marbles.

2.Arriving at Ashbourne  to meet your fellow westfield 'marbleless' owners...and  eat doughnuts

3. Followed by the best few hours of your year spent waving at kids and families and generally feeling  good.

Arriving home in the dark and not caring about how you look 

Photos of the the previous years lunacy.... good for the soul santa runs below

P1020203.jpg.9319877999a1f2f13b1d6d1d746fb13f.jpg.e9b30c7345c6b3c246e2f36bbbdadbc7.jpgP1020212.jpg.49bba427b7af0a8624151757ec34cf9c.jpg.93e732ca8fb4f50b52f3f5cfd4af9173.jpg

• Like 2

yes, yes, yes, we will be there, 🎅 🎅🎅well we ought to be since we are leading! Weather forecast is excellent 😎

1 hour ago, Julie Hall - Peak District AO said:

Weather forecast is excellent 😎

🤣😂😂

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

It's December 1st and you have all turned your WSCC calendars over haven't you? so you will all have seen our super Santa clad Trevor as the pin up. 

Help make future calendars and join us on this fun event.

• Like 3

Tash and I will be decorating ourselves and Kiki:orange-westy::love::love: for a trip out on this mad adventure. Do you take in any children's places on the way as I have lots of no longer used toys I could wrap and donate on the way?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, RallyVW said:

Tash and I will be decorating ourselves and Kiki:orange-westy::love::love: for a trip out on this mad adventure. Do you take in any children's places on the way as I have lots of no longer used toys I could wrap and donate on the way?

What a great idea! So far we've not seen any suitable places, on previous Santa runs.

However there's no harm in researching and seeing what can be done in the remaining weeks.

We finish the run with the Santa Train on Peak Rail, we normally hand sweets out to the children here so it would be a perfect opportunity for you to deliver your presents @RallyVW

• Like 1

Always great fun!

• Like 1

@Greenstreak-Andy D come for a ride with Dave or I, as discussed last night.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO said:

@Greenstreak-Andy D come for a ride with Dave or I, as discussed last night.

Family commitments take priority, enjoy though guys.

Andy

DOUGHNUTS?

Confirmed as Saturday 21st

• Like 3

Bagpuss is ready!:white-westy:

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Trevturtle said:

DOUGHNUTS

Sounds good, fingers crossed 🤞 my Santa’s suit turns up in time.  See you all in Ashbourne for some festive frolics!

• Like 3

@Scotty72 and Charlie are coming too! 

Rita is trimmed up and ready to go, camera is charged up and we can't wait, 9 degrees is forecast, oh wow that is toasty.

• Like 1