Road registered and road intended westfield (SEW Zetec)

maurici

Hi All.

I'm on the hunt of a road registered westfield (I'm after a pure road unit, not a roadlegal racecar).

The right candidate will run:

A 1.8 silvertop Zetec. preferably in ITBs. Again... Must be 1.8 Zetec. Carburated cars are not my cup of tea... All the other points about the car should be perfect for me to go for it.

Not particularly bothered about the End power of it

Will be live axle, however, I wont discard an independent if the other bits are correct.

will have weather gear. (at least some). Ideally after windscreen, doors and half hood. (as you know that is easily sorted in the parallel market, but... if is present, even better).

Will have some sort of inner trimming. Carpets, half comfy seats, even a heater would be very welcome.

I would rather a runner, but I'm happy to re-comission a car as long as is not in terrible shape. MUST be registered tho...

the Budget bracket is... wide for the right car, but I'm not in a rush or in a need to buy. so, Tempt me with what you may have, but don't expect to hit me with prices over the market value.

Thanks!

Maurici.

• Like 1

Mines for sale: 

• Its a 1.8 Zetec on ITBs
  • Independent suspension but new ProTechs shocks and springs installed earlier this year fully adjustable
  • it has weather gear - windscreen, half hood, side screens
  • it has a heater, has carpets, seats are comfy - don't judge them on their grp looks! Several 1,000 mile plus road trips in them and I can still walk.
  • it runs - proven from Euro trips and track days.

I know of a great road going 2015 white FW Zetec which will be for sale in the near future. 

Looking at your requirements it might be too new and/or out of your budget but let me know if I've missed something.

Sorry to poke my nose in but I'm looking for a FW with lowered floors as I'm pretty tall ,so I would be interested. 

Just now, David Black said:

Sorry to poke my nose in but I'm looking for a FW with lowered floors as I'm pretty tall ,so I would be interested. 

Perhaps it would be polite to post your own wanted advert if I may be so bold 😁

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

Perhaps it would be polite to post your own wanted advert if I may be so bold 😁

Yes, Perhaps.

12 hours ago, Tim (TimDave25) - Joint Thames Valley AO said:

I know of a great road going 2015 white FW Zetec which will be for sale in the near future. 

Looking at your requirements it might be too new and/or out of your budget but let me know if I've missed something.

Cheers Tim, but, as you say... I'm not ready to pay the 2015 FW premium...

• 2 months later...

Good evening,

Not sure if you are still looking for a westfield?

I have an absolutely spotless 1.8 Zetec running on injectors.

Red and black, done16,077 miles, never used in wet. (2002)

Let me know if interested, if so I will send more details.

Neil

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.