Awards Dinner Raffle/Auction

Terry Everall

Please note that at the Dinner we will be holding a raffle/auction to raise money for the "MAKE A WISH" foundation which creates life changing wishes for children with critical illnesses. I would therefore appreciate and prizes people might donate such as chocs, wine, vouchers, toiletries or anything else appropriate.

To see what the foundation does you can visit https://www.make-a-wish.org.uk/about-us/what-we-do/

Please get them to me or hand them over at the start of the evening.

Let's hope we can raise a lot for this worthy cause.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just a reminder

If anyone has anything to donate to the raffle please contact me or John Loudon. The MAKE A WISH organisation is an amazing organisation that can provide trips and events for children who are unlikely to experience it later in their short lives. 

Our fantastic sponsors have pledged some truly fantastic prizes for the evening already. You really would not want to miss out so make sure you attend to be in with a shout of winning them, all for a very worthy cause. More prizes are always welcome if you have anything suitable.