Intatrim Odyssey heated seats on runners SOLD

Kevin Pullen

Just over a year old black with harness slots on runners, black with BRG piping and heated elements installed still haven’t got round to wiring them in yet narrow  version so will fit in  all sizes

No rips or tears £400 a lot less than I paid for them http://www.intatrim.co.uk/odyssey-.html

829D8E98-5D42-4C57-830D-E75CAC735ACA.jpeg

FBCFF846-ED00-4458-9A91-8434BF545818.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

Would love to grab them but my 'frame' ahem, needs a wider seat LOL!

I have fitted these and they are FANTASTIC. Heated seats in an open topped car - nothing better. Brilliant value as well - mine were over £900 with a few optional extras so someone needs to grab a bargain.

@Julie Hall - Peak District AO these even have BRG piping!!

They certainly would look amazing in my car but I have just broken the budget on the £120 heated gloves, shame I didn't see these before.

• Like 1

aha, you will have to wait a little while longer. I am going to pick them up in about half an hour from Cotswold Outdoor, Bakewell, on our way to the curry house. Pictures and opinions will follow as soon as I can, probably tomorrow 👍

Hoping for cold weather on Saturday's run out

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Definitely interested as a set of seats for my narrow.

I don't have my car right now though (in a local garage for repairs), but I'll be keeping an eye on this thread and hoping they stay off of ebay until I get my car back  😄

I do have another member who had expressed an interest but nothing definite as yet, I’m intending taking them out this weekend if someone genuinely wants them I’m happy to hang on for a little while and avoid Evilbay

• 1 month later...

Bump open to reasonable offers, seats are out if  car and in the loft now

Would you believe it, still waiting to get my repaired engine back yet..

I'm defo still interested, I want a warm bum this winter!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.