Suzuki GSXR1000 K1 K2 Throttle Bodies - Damaged SOLD

TAFKARM

The damaged version of what you'll need to do a budget bike throttle body conversion over winter! I was running 214bhp on my Duratec with these and cams, before I dragged them upside down along the road at 40mph. 

They are spaced for Duratec but this is easily changed. The damage is cosmetic and the throttle operates smoothly. You'll need a new TPS to suit your engine management. The other damage is to the ports (pictured) that you'll be blanking off if you aren't using a MAP sensor. 

5LLNz6w0_o.jpg ceOUC1Y6_o.jpg NnWVjg8j_o.jpg 

A bargain, now sold

As an impartial owner of similar items - I’d like to point out that the damaged bits* in that last photo will make no difference whatsoever to the way these operate. You just need to make them air tight and job done. 

I may also have a spare gsxr TPS lying around - need to check the garage (awaits comment from @Trevturtle)

EDIT *not inc TPS in that statement as I have no idea if it works - but damage to the throttle  body itself is purely cosmetic once sealed. 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Open to offers, available now ideal for anecdote or alibi.

So what else would I need to get these up and running on my winter Zetec 2ltr conversion. Currently planning on using twin 45s Webber’s 

• Like 1

Personally. I’d buy the kit off DanST - manifold, spacer kit, inlet rubbers, trumpets etc. 

That’s what I have and the car runs really well.

edit to add. If you are looking at Webers then your may also need an ECU to run the injection, plus mods to your fuel system to incorporate some sort of high pressure fuel pump and return. And an engine loom to suit the ECU. 

it’s not easy-peasy, but certainly not beyond most of us - and the result will be way better than Webers - mine has 183bhp and 175ftlb of torque. Even bearing in mind all dynos flatter their paymaster, it goes very, very well. 

Also - would make a great winter project and I’ll be happy to guide you through it 👍

So apart from the physical connection bits like manifold etc am I also right in saying these don’t include any Injectors?

Just want to know what I am in for.

I am running a mega jolt ECU but not sure if it would run an injection system.

Sick of the sight of these. £30?

Would make an ideal prop for anecdote.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.