Sunday 15th September Blat Anyone?

LukeW

Weather is looking good for this Sunday, and there doesn't look to be any peak district run on :(

So thought I'd ask around see if any one fancies a ride out somewhere, I am midlands based so can travel to Wales, Peaks, or the north Cotswolds, If any one fancies it or can share any good routes i'm all ears.

Luke

• Like 1

Would love to but this weekend is a bit awkward. Didn’t want you to think that I had ignored your post. Hope you get some company and have a good time. 

You are correct Luke, the weather is superb this weekend but we are on holiday so there will be no activity from us. We will be back in action on the 22nd though. Have a great day and don't forget the pics! xxx

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Julie Hall - Peak District AO said:

You are correct Luke, the weather is superb this weekend but we are on holiday so there will be no activity from us.

Have a Nice Holiday!

22nd is empty on my calendar so fingers crossed the nice weather hangs around

• Like 1

@Scotty72 go and do SMILER at Alton Towers, it's amazing, and RITA of course. Can't do 21st as we are still on hols but that does mean there will be more cake to go around. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

18 hours ago, Julie Hall - Peak District AO said:

@Scotty72 go and do SMILER at Alton Towers

Not after that dreadful accident last year and everyone getting stuck upside down earlier this year!

Think i will give that one a miss.......

• Confused 1

On 12/09/2019 at 23:55, Julie Hall - Peak District AO said:

..... as we are still on hols.....

How does that differ from a normal 'working week' :p

Have a good holiday 

• Haha 3