Cheshire and North Staffs Area Meet, Thursday 5th at the Golden Pheasant.

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

Just a quick reminder, it’s the Cheshire Area Meet this Thursday, the usual time, 7.30pm at the Golden Pheasant, Plumley.

• Like 1

Incidentally, there's a Car's and Coffee event at JP Exhausts in Congleton, this Saturday morning, I plan on going, \9it would be rude not to, while I still live in Congleton!) Never been to one of theirs before, so no idea what it will be like, anyone else from Cheshire fancy it?

Details here, (I have RSVP'd to register)

https://www.jpexhausts.co.uk/event-details/cars-coffee-morning

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

Incidentally, there's a Car's and Coffee event at JP Exhausts in Congleton, this Saturday morning, I plan on going, \9it would be rude not to, while I still live in Congleton!) Never been to one of theirs before, so no idea what it will be like, anyone else from Cheshire fancy it?

I saw that on FB and was gonna pop along with the boy for a look at some cars if the weather holds out

Will be late getting there as my lad has his rugby till 8. Guess I should be there before 9. If dry I will try come in Westie. My garage is full of stuff to go to charity shop so may struggle getting Westie out!

No excuse honest!

Andy

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Greenstreak-Andy D said:

Will be late getting there as my lad has his rugby till 8. Guess I should be there before 9. If dry I will try come in Westie. My garage is full of stuff to go to charity shop so may struggle getting Westie out!

No excuse honest!

Andy

SORNED in August, shocking.😂 I've just checked with the DVLA:

image.png.c4104a428687a6fe7b7f1bf6953196cb.png

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, IanK (Bagpuss) said:

SORNED in August, shocking.😂 I've just checked with the DVLA:

image.png.c4104a428687a6fe7b7f1bf6953196cb.png

Haha - agree, furniture is in the way!

Looks like my Co2 emissions are challenging!

1880084821_Screenshot2019-09-02at20_11_19.png.6b2c8ebd9703f61ccc5ac6059264e00a.png

1 hour ago, 6carjon said:

Sorry away on business and flying home. Hope to see you soon

Cheers Jon 

Any good news on your car repair?

I will try to make it.

Might work on the car instead if the brake master cylinder rebuild kit arrives/fits so I can make the coffee and cars event on Saturday (rather than work on the car Saturday).

• Like 1