Cannot renew

Grumus

I would like to become a full member, as others have said I can’t do this from the store tabs. 

Nick

Membership queries should normally be addressed to the Membership Secretary, @Mark Redpath - WSCC Membership Secretary

straight renewals that just need the renewal invoice re-sending are easy enough for any of the committee to reissue. However, I note that we only seem to have 60 day memberships on record, so if I just reissue the last invoice, it will be another 60 day type, I’m not sure how to change that to a full membership, if indeed, that’s what’s wanted?

• Thanks 1

I think I’ve worked out how to upgrade the membership type, so if @Grumus can let us know which type he requires, one of us will be able to sort it out for him!

• Thanks 1

I’m not sure what type of memberships are available, but I am looking for a single membership for a year, I hope that helps. Thanks.

nick

No problem Nick, I’ve generated a renewal invoice for regular membership for you for a year, it will have been emailed to the address you have on record with the Club; follow the instruction in the email to renew and you should be all sorted. Any problems, give us a shout.

regards

Dave

• Like 1