Membership expired - need moderator help please

Geoff101

Hello, 

My membership has expired and I'm afraid that I don't want to renew because I sold my car over a year ago. 

I was in the middle of selling some parts. I'm obviously happy for my 'for sale' thread(s) to be closed and not make any new sales but I have a couple of items where I have taken payment a while ago but the buyer hasn't yet collected. Obviously my PM access has now been closed off. 

For at least one of these, I have no other contact details and I didn't think to let them know. 

Would it be possible for someone to grant me access to my PM briefly so I can send them alternative contact information, or do it on my behalf? 

Many thanks, and I wish the club all the best for the future.

Hi @Geoff101

Sorry to hear you're leaving.

It's not that simple sorry. Our webmaster @Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO may be able to help on return from his hols. If you advise the usernames of those affected, I'll send them a PM and let them know your mobile number (Mods can see your contact details in your profile).

HI @Geoff101 I've sent a message with your number to @Rusty Nuts

Best regards

Ian