Westfield widebody

Timppa

Looking for widebody westie.

- has to be widebody

- has to be factorybuilt

- MOT active

- preferable 31.12.1991 or older, however 92-96 also possible.

- would be nice to have built for big bloke(lowered floorpanel etc)

Pm or email timppa811(ät)gmail.com

You will be doing very well if you can find a early car with lowered floors

In finland older cars are easier to register. 92 and newer needs catalysator and maybe fuelinjection installed to pass emission test.

However seems that older ones are not available so much..

Edit: read your comment again, yes it would be benefit to have already modificated car. But its not crucial.

• 4 weeks later...

Looking for a westfield with lowered floors ,any engine combo considered, needs to be road legal, I'm 6ft 3,so tillet seats would be an advantage, I'm in the Leicestershire area.

59 minutes ago, David Black said:

Looking for a westfield with lowered floors ,any engine combo considered, needs to be road legal, I'm 6ft 3,so tillet seats would be an advantage, I'm in the Leicestershire area.

Just a note, but you do not actually need lowered floors if you have bucket seats.  Ask me how I know ;)    Btw, I work in Leicester and would be more than happy to show you around my car to give you a better idea of what is possible 🤙

6ft (mostly leg) and I got in fine with standard seats, easier with grp buckets but normal floors.

On 15/09/2019 at 16:26, Quinten said:

Just a note, but you do not actually need lowered floors if you have bucket seats.  Ask me how I know ;)    Btw, I work in Leicester and would be more than happy to show you around my car to give you a better idea of what is possible 🤙

Sorry for the late reply, been away, had a couple of Westfields in the nineties, always found it a struggle to fit and lowered floors would be a definite advantage to me,thanks for the offer I may take you up on it. 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.