Help required, unable to create threads or post comments?

Regan_M

Hi, I have recently joined the forum with the intention of researching Westfields with a view or purchasing one (currently have an Avon).

for some reason I can no longer creat threads or comment on posts etc, could someone advise why this is?

Thanks,

Matt

Suspect it's because you used the free trial membership, which has now expired.

IMO well worth joining fully. I did before purchase, we also have other kit car owners as members.

Aye, as Dave said, your trial membership period, (a month) has now expired, you can continue to browse all the public areas of the forum, but the ability to post and to view the members only sections are some of the many benefits of being a paid up member of the Club.

I do hope you’ll come and join us, we have a vibrant and active membership spread not just across the UK, but around the globe, too!

Ah didn’t realise it was a months free trial. Yes I will just join then.

enjoyed the Llandow track day yesterday with everyone, cracking and helpful bunch 👍🏻