Clan McWesty chippy run Sunday 18th

Gary Taylor

Hi folks Sunday coming 18th we had planned a couple of runs 1 up north to Ullapool and 1 down south to Eyemouth 

ideally we’re looking for someone to co-ordinate the Eyemouth run

For Ullapool I’m aiming to be at “ cafe on the square” in Beauly around 12 then a run around the hills to Ullapool for fish n chips before a run home

if anyone east of me fancies going let me know and we’ll arrange a meeting point

Hi Gary

As we discussed, I'm sadly out of the next 3 events, i.e. Ullapool, Navigation run and Bo'ness. Unfortunate timing I know, but we're in Lancashire this weekend visiting family, and then in Orkney preparing our daughter for Uni  there. Hope to be out to play again after that though.

Hope you all have a good time on each of the events. I'm sad to be missing them.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Alfascozzesi said:

bl**** hell. All we do is visit you on your Highland holidays!!!!🤣

Sounds like a good excuse for a blat to me 😁

• Like 1

Forecast for tomorrow isn’t good 50%rain at beauly and 100% at Ullapool,so on that basis I’ll make a call in the morning wether we’re going to go so check here before travelling 

On 13/08/2019 at 20:02, Gary Taylor - Scotland AO said:

Hi folks Sunday coming 18th we had planned a couple of runs 1 up north to Ullapool and 1 down south to Eyemouth 

ideally we’re looking for someone to co-ordinate the Eyemouth ruN

Sorry, would have done the Eyemouth run as that's fairly local to me, but I'm off to Spain at 4am on Sunday 🙄

4 minutes ago, H.7 said:

Sorry, would have done the Eyemouth run as that's fairly local to me, but I'm off to Spain at 4am on Sunday 🙄

No worries you get an early night and enjoy Spain see you at the mystery run

Our chippy run saw us cover 250 miles today went up to Beauly through sunshine torrential rain then sunshine again where I visited the priory which dates back to 1210, then met GaryP and had a spot of lunch whilst it rained then mixed weather up to Ullapool for fish and chips before heading back home , a few apologies today but we’ve had a great day and the weather helps make it “ interesting “
Thanks for your company today Gary and roll on next weekend for the mystery navigation run in the borders

6B99CBA9-22BB-4A64-90A5-9FE307B69A1D.jpeg

64A44614-4FB8-4EDB-86DC-4595126932F2.jpeg

B81B0877-1A16-4924-AA16-92C1BCEAC62D.jpeg

18CC45FC-56A5-4CF6-B332-25037ED9A62F.jpeg

31B86BC0-B728-433E-A928-FCA3BEE37A35.jpeg

7E0D0E24-442B-444F-B43D-631F7CDB2B8F.jpeg

6419A8CB-8FA8-416A-9EA3-A636B342A6F9.jpeg

• Like 1